Commentaar van de jury

Moderators: C_arola, Coby, Nicole288, Dyonne

Toevoegen aan eigen berichten

Marieke

Commentaar van de jury

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter : 26-08-04 16:39

ATHENS, 25 August - Comments from members of the Ground Jury at the Grand Prix Freestyle

Mariette WITHAGES (BEL) - Judge

On the difference between winning horse SALINERO (NED) and silver winning RUSTY (GER):

"SALINERO's strength today was in the extensions, his passage and the transitions. RUSTY was very good in the series of changes, and in the half passes, both in trot and canter".

On the importance of the choice of music for a Freestyle and whether it is boring to see RUSTY competing with the same music for five years:

"It is never boring to hear the Carmina Burana and it is important that the music fits a particular horse".

Stephen CLARKE (GBR) - judge

On the difference between the two top ranked horses

"SALINERO was truely brillant today, particularly in passage and his pirouettes. I gave RUSTY a 10 on his halfpass. Comparing both horses today piaffe and pirouette were higher scoring for SALINERO".

On the standing of dressage

"Our sport is one of the fastest growing Equestrian disciplines. Everywhere in the world the number of enthusiasts is growing. The whole standard throughout the world improves".

Vincenzo TRUPPA (ITA) - judge

On the choice of music for Rusty

"This music and Rusty are like me drinking Brunello. I never get tired of drinking this particular wine because it is good".

ONS ps/mp

Antoinette

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 26-08-04 16:40