humor

Moderators: Sica, C_arola, Neonlight, balance

Antwoord op onderwerpPlaats een reactie

Heike
Mede-oprichtster

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter: 02-02-01 18:58

I had a near death experience that has changed me forever. The other day, I went
horseback riding. Everything was going fine until the horse starts bouncing out of control.
I tried with all my might to hang on, but was thrown off. Just when things could not
possibly get worse, my foot gets caught in the stirrup. When this happened, I fell head
first to the ground. My head continued to bounce harder as the horse did not stop or
even slow down.

Just as I was giving up hope and losing consciousness, the Walmart manager came
and unplugged it. Thank goodness for heros.
-------------------------------------------
You can lead a horse to water, but if you can get him to float on his back, you've got something.
My horse is very polite. Whenever we come to a jump he stops and lets me go first!
An Amish man named Samuel was injured when he and his horse were struck by a car at an
intersection. Samuel sued the driver of the car. In court, he was cross-examined by the driver's lawyer:
Lawyer: Samuel, you've told us all about your injuries. However, according to the accident report, you told the investigating officer at the scene that you weren't injured at all, isn't that true?"
Samuel: Well ... let me explain.
Lawyer: Go right ahead (thinking he now had the plaintiff on the ropes). Please tell the jury. Samuel: When the officer arrived at the scene, he first looked upon my fallen horse. Finding him injured, the officer said to me, 'Looks like he has a broken leg,' and then he took out his weapon and shot my horse dead. Then the officer came up me and asked me how I was doing. Of course, I immediately replied, 'I'm OK!'
If my horse runs and plays with the other horses in the pasture but comes limping up to me...does that mean I'm being taken for a sucker?
------------------------------------------

Paardentweet: Zag laatst een meisje onderweg naar haar paard met kogelvrijvest aan.
Dat paardrijden is ook niet meer wat het geweest is..
[IM] Julius....16 jaar alweer...

Karin

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 02-02-01 19:44

*grin*

De leukste vind ik jouw nieuwe signature!

*LOL* *LOL* *LOL*

If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together. <African proverb>

Winston!!

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 02-02-01 20:27

hmm, ik snap niet alles helemaal, zal het wel eens aan mijn vader ofzo vragen Knipoog. ben toch niet zo heel goed in engels dusss. Lachen

Onderschrift met foto's vervangen

Heike
Mede-oprichtster

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter: 02-02-01 23:04

hihi cool onderschrift he? En zo waar!

Ik vond de mopjes ook wel grappig. maar heb geen zin om ze te vertalen hoor!

Paardentweet: Zag laatst een meisje onderweg naar haar paard met kogelvrijvest aan.
Dat paardrijden is ook niet meer wat het geweest is..
[IM] Julius....16 jaar alweer...

Laui!

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 03-02-01 13:55

zijn inderdaad super....

Laudie *LOL*

"Restaureer je kerk / Stuur je kinderen ten oorlog / Lees handen tot je blind bent / Maar red mij niet " - Maarten van Roozendaal

I'm livin' the dream | Interessante dingetjes

Antwoord op onderwerpPlaats een reactie