Navarone

Moderators: C_arola, Coby, Nicole288, Dyonne

Toevoegen aan eigen berichten

Troef

Navarone

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter : 19-04-02 19:33

Deze hengst van o.a. VDL is verpacht naar Amerika
Hoe waren zijn kinderen omdat hij zo snel vertrokken was.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Navarone arrived and in MD for quarantine if anyone wants to see him
Date: 3/17/2002Time: 8:12:03 AM
Remote Name: 66.189.87

Comments
Navarone arrived safely from Holland. He is at Rigby Farm for the CEM quarantine. If anyone wants to see him, you can make an appointment with Rigby Farm. Contact me for details. I have heard nothing but great comments on how nice of a stallion he is. Very easy to deal with, nice gaits and pretty. So, that is nice to hear. If everything goes fine with quarantine I should be going to get him April 10th and then he will be available for breeding. I just finished his video too. I hope to get more after he is here. Any foals arrived yet? Our first foal by Aram is due April 7th and the mare doesn't even look close. The one due a week after that looks like she is ready to pop. I am anxious for them to arrive! Kathy www.majesticgaits.com kathy@majesticgaits.com

Navarone will be competing in the USA in 2002 and standing at stud at our farm in New Hampshire. He is offered for an introductory fee of $1500, live foal guarantee

Anoniem

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 19-04-02 19:45

Waarom dat paard zo 'snel' verpacht is, hangt helemaal van de deal af denk ik.