EMAILACTIE

Moderators: Mjetterd, Dani, ynskek, Ladybird, xingridx, Polly, Hanmar

Toevoegen aan eigen berichten

Laui!

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter : 29-03-01 20:29

dat bedacht ik opeens. Als we nou een INTERNATIONALE email-actie opzetten, voor GB, Fr, Nl en alle andere landen, om te laten weten dat door NIET vaccineren de kans op enorme uitbraken alleen maar groter wordt. Vandaag Kootwijkerbroek, morgen ??? Dat kunnen we niet tolereren. Ik ga zo een engels stukje tikken en dat zet ik hier dan. Kan iedereen dan copy-en en rondsturen, namen eronder zetten ed. Vinnut wel leuk om te doen...

Laui! *heb ik ook wat anders te doen dan mijn ak deeltentamen*

moniquelucky

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 29-03-01 20:33

echt wel goed!! wil je dan ook neerzetten waar we t heen kunnen sturen!

Laui!

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter : 29-03-01 20:35

ik denk: gewoon rondsturen, en dan namen eronder zetten en uiteindelijk naar het ministerie, de EC enzo sturen... Moet ik ff de e-mail adressen van zoeken. Anders zet ik mijn eigen e-mail eronder, of iets nws, en dan print ik het uit, of ik paste het op het Ministerie in dat reageer vak...

Laudine

moniquelucky

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 29-03-01 20:37

goed idee!! wil je t misschien naar me mailen!!?

Laui!

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter : 29-03-01 21:03

Komtie:
<hr>
Subject: Mouth and foot disease
In Europe, there is an epidemic of mouth and foot disease (MFD). Because of some silly economic reasons, the European Government will not allow vaccination. Vaccination is a very good way of controlling the MFD; it has proved to prevent many animals from slaughtering. The European government will not listen to the animal friendly reasons for vaccination. They are trying to protect the agricultural economic market. It is a very risky thing. Because of the high infection risks, the disease spreads very quickly. This quick spreading causes lots and many animals to die a very horrific way. Though animals recover and never get the disease again, Europe decided to kill them all. It is absolutely not done in the year 2001 to treat animals like this. So many people try to make the politicians see that we do not accept the way things are going right now. But unfortunately, the big guys in politics don't listen to us, simple folks. We ask everybody all over the world to sign this petition. If you do not agree, please, do pass it on! We're just trying to show we live in the third millennium, not some 500 years ago! We have modern standards too, though some forget it.

Signing this petition means:
I do not accept the European way of handling this epidemic. We all want Europe, and all other countries in the world, to know that economic reason should NEVER have consequences like this. This email started because of mouth and foot disease, but INSTEAD OF MFD, one could fill in BSE and all other animal diseases. Please sign and pass it on! When 100 people have signed this petition, please send a copy to: action_mfd@hotmail.com and delete the first 100 people.
Select the text (use your mouse), copy (ctrl-c) and paste (ctrl-v) it into a new message. Thanks a lot for spending a few minutes doing this!
1)Laudine Fuld, the Netherlands
<hr>
Kopieren en rondsturen... Kijken wat er van komt!

Laudie

Laui!

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter : 29-03-01 21:05

nog een emailadresje: pbdvin@dv.agro.nl Is de redactie van de website van minlnv.nl

Laudie