HELPPPP, engels mondeling? klopt dit..??

Moderators: C_arola, Coby, Nicole288, Dyonne

Mariska15

HELPPPP, engels mondeling? klopt dit..??

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter: 19-01-04 22:27

Hallo!!!!!!

ik heb morgen mijn engelse mondeling, en ik ben niet zo goed in engels zou iemand voor mij deze lijst willen kopieren en dan fouten eruit halen enzo.... Verward ALSJEBLIEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha!

en dan terug sturen naar mij via pb of in het topic ofzo, please help me if you can.

Dit is hem:

I am going to tell you something about horses. Because I own a horse, I know a lot about it.
I want to tell specificly about riding dressage contests. Thats one of the things people can do with the animals. You have different directions namely; dressage, jumping, eventing.

Me and my horse.

I am a proud owner of a horse. It is an mare and she is brown. Her name is Leetee, and she is 8 jears old. I own her now for lets say a jear and a half. Her stable is next to my house and, thats why I can look after my horse, brush and ride her every day(?). Because I train my riding with her every day, it goes very well, I train 2 days a week by my tutor for the dressage. And one day in the week I go with my horse to jumpinglessons by an other trainer, to get there we must load her uppon(?) in the trailer.
And in the weekends I always try to ride a competition dressage with her. Since a month we are in a new level, that is way difficult.
But before you can go on competitions you need to know quit a lot of things. Before you can ride your trial, you must be alert of different things.
If you drive with you’re car and trailer upon someone elses groundproperty, you must be polite.
The first thing to do is to go to the jury and take care of the financial bussiness. While they settle the built you have got to fil in a coupon. And after that you go back to your car and trailer and naturally your horse. You can take your horse out of the trailer and then saddle it. Before you saddle your horse it must be strictly following the orders been brusht (?). The clothes that you were are also following the rules.
After this all you can ride at your horse, and after about half a hour, you can ride with your horse to the jury and their you must ride a trial for marks so you get calculate for the trial.
After you have driving your first trial you must ride again by an other jury, and their you will be calculated again. And after those two trials, you can unsaddle your horse. And I always take a walk over the terrain with my horse and then she can eat hay and carrots. Then I load her back in the trailer again and then I go to the distibution of prizes, and leave her with her hay-bag in the trailer. Then I hope that I have won a prize, and if thats the situation I am very happy, and give my horse a very big hug. And if you win you usually get some blankets for your horse or something like that.

The riding itself: If you ride at your horse, you can send him with your bridles to the left and the right, but you can alsoo let him go faster and slower with it. Your legs are very important with the riding and guiding. Most probably they are more important then the sending with the bridles. With you’re legs you can do very much, you can let the horse dance instead of walking and guide her and change the speed and a lot of things more.

I always ride with a helmet because if I have got jump lessons I fall of very often and its safer to wear those things.
I have al soo brought a picture of my horse were we are at a contest, you can see at the picture the obligation of the clothes.

Groetjes... en niet lachen he als er heel veel fouten inzitten he.

Mariska15

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter: 19-01-04 23:37

kunnen mensen anders in plaats van verbeteren een goed engels leuk stukje toevoegen als dat makkelijker is, want ik heb morgen deze mondeling al om half 11 dus wil nu graag antwoorden, weet dat het veel gevraagd is maar als men het nou leest .......

Eline

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 19-01-04 23:43

It is an mare and she is brown:
It is a brown mare.

Because I train my riding with her every day, it goes very well, I train 2 days a week by my tutor for the dressage

The riding goes very well because I train it every day. Two times a week my tutor comes for my dressage lessons.

an other
another

uppon
upon

competition dressage
dressage competition

Since a month we are in a new level, that is way difficult.
A month ago we entered a new level which is very difficult

naturally your horse
your horse of course

brusht
brushed

that you were
that you wear

After this all you can ride at your horse
ride on

half a hour
half an hour

you get calculate for the trial
get calculated

and their you
and there

Then I hope that I have won a prize, and if thats the situation
and if that's the case

En nu ben ik het zat Knipoog succes morgen!

Eline

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 19-01-04 23:46

oh wacht, tis nog maar een klein stukje:

faster and slower with it.
with them

Your legs are very important with the riding and guiding.
for the riding and guiding

and a lot of things more.
and a lot of other things

I always ride with a helmet because if I have got jump lessons I fall of very often and its safer to wear those things.

becuase if I have my jumping lessons I fall from my horse very often and then it's safer to wear one of those things

I have al soo brought a picture of my horse
also

were we are at a contest,
where we were at a contest

you can see at the picture the obligation of the clothes.
you can see the obliged clothes in the picture.

Ik zeg niet dat ik er alles uitgehaald heb, of dat alles wat ik zeg supergoed is! geen garanties!

Mariska15

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter: 19-01-04 23:49

heel erg bedankt iig!

vuurneon

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 19-01-04 23:50

en jear moet zijn year. Ook: probeer meer spreektaal te schrijven. Je verslag staat nu in schrijftaal.

Lielle

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 20-01-04 00:05

wijzigingen in HOOFDLETTERS

I am going to tell you something about horses. Because I own a horse, I know a lot about THEM.
RIDING INCLUDES DIFFERENT DISCIPLINES LIKE JUMPING AND EVENTING BUT MY MAIN TOPIC WILL BE riding dressage SHOWS, one of the things YOU CAN DO WITH A HORSE.

My horse AND I.

I am a proud owner of a horse, A BROWN mare . Her name is Leetee, and she is 8 jears old. I own her now for JUST ABOUT a jear and a half. Her stable is next to my house and, THAT'S why I can look after HER, GROOM and ride her DAILY. Because I SCHOOL HER every day AS WELL HAVING LESSONS WITH MY INSTRUCTOR, WE'RE DOING very well. ONCE A WEEK MY HORSE AND I go to jumping CLASS by another trainer; THIS HOWEVER MEANS SHE TRAVELS BY HORSEBOX.

ON THE WEEKENDS WE USUALLY TO GO TO A DRESSAGE COMPETITION.
THE NEW LEVEL WE ARE COMPETING IN SINCE LAST MONTH IS VERY DIFFICULT.
But before you can TAKE PART IN competitions you need to know quitE a lot of things. Before you can ride your SHOW, you must be AWARE of different things.

If you'RE drivING with YOUR car and HORSEBOX ON someone else's property, you must be polite. WAAROM DIT HIER
AFTER ARRIVING AT THE SHOW GROUND The first thing to do is to go to the ORGANISATION and TO PAY ANY FEES DUE. While they settle the built (BILLl?) you MUST COMPLETE a SO-CALLED "STARTcoupon", USED TO RECORD THE RESULTS. After that you go back to your car and HORSEBOX and naturally your horse. You can UNLOAD your horse and then saddle it. HOWEVER YOU MUST MAKE SURE SHE IS PERFECTLY GROOMED AND CHECK THAT THE OUTFIT YOU'RE WEARING IS NEAT AND TIDY AS WELL AS ACCORDING TO REGULATIONS.

FINALLY you can WARM UP your horse, and after about half a hour, you can PRESENT YOURSELF AND your horse to the JUDGE FOR YOUR FIRST SHOW. HE WILL MARK THE EXERCISES YOU PERFORM AND NOTE THEM ON THE "COUPON".

AFTER THE FIRST SHOW, YOU CAN PERFORM ANOTHER TEST FOR A DIFFERENT JUDGE, AGAIN RECEIVING MARKS FOR ALL MOVEMENTS REQUIRED.

FINALLY YOU CAN UNSADDLE AND - AS I USUALLY DO - TAKE YOUR HORSE FOR A WALK TO COOL HER DOWN AND FEED HER SOME CARROTS AND HAY. WHEN SHE IS COMPLETELY COOLED DOWN SHE IS SETTLED IN THE HORSE BOX WITH SOMETHING TO NIBBLE WHILE I GO TO THE PRIZE GIVING CEREMONY. OBVIOUSLY I HOPE TO BE INCLUDED AND IF THAT'S THE CASE MY HORSE GETS A BIG HUG AND I CAN'T KEEP FROM SMILING.
A HORSE RUG OR OTHER HORSE GEAR CAN BE AWARDED FOR WINNING CLASSES.

RIDING
WHEN RIDING your horse, you USE YOUR REINS TO TURN left OR right, AS WELL AS TO SLOW HER DOWN OR SPEED HIM UP (????) Your legs are very important with the riding and guiding AND SHOULD BE MORE USED THAN THE REINS. YOUR LEGS CAN MAKE A horse dance instead of walk, AS WELL AS guide her, change GAITS and SEVERAL OTHER MOVEMENTS.

I always WEAR a RIDING HAT helmet because I OFTEN FALL OFF IN jumpING lessons and it's safer to wear A HELMET.
I have ALSO brought a picture of my horse AND ME AT A SHOW, WHICH ALSO SHOWS THE DRESSAGE OUTFIT REQUIRED.

PS IK MIS HET VERBAND IN DIT VERHAAL, NU SOM JE VOORAL DINGEN OP.

Eline

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 20-01-04 00:06

graag gedaan Knipoog

Pellie

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 20-01-04 00:15

jeetje dat jullie hier tijd in steken zeg? *LOL* *LOL* en ik heb even gekeken maar ik vond het een te lang stuk om te verbeteren.

krijg je cijfer op het ingeleverde stuk? zo ja, leer je hier dus niks van en is je cijfer straks erg onterecht.

}:0 heeft 2 tinkerknaapjes en 1 tinkerprinsesje in de wei staan! }:0

Albert

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 20-01-04 00:20

Mariska15 schreef:
Hallo!!!!!!

ik heb morgen mijn engelse mondeling, en ik ben niet zo goed in engels zou iemand voor mij deze lijst willen kopieren en dan fouten eruit halen enzo.... Verward ALSJEBLIEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha!

en dan terug sturen naar mij via pb of in het topic ofzo, please help me if you can.

Dit is hem:

I am going to tell you something about horses. Because I own a horse, I know a lot about it.
I want to tell specificly about riding dressage contests. Thats one of the things people can do with the animals. You have(There are) different directions (diciplines) namely(sutch as); dressage, jumping, eventing.

Me and my horse.

I am a proud owner of a horse. It is an(a) mare and she is brown(bay). Her name is Leetee, and she is 8 (y)jears old. I own her now for let(')s say a (y)jear and a half. Her stable is next to my house and, thats why I can look after my horse, brush and ride her every day(?). Because I train my riding with her every day, it goes very well, I train 2 days a week by my tutor for the dressage. And one day in the week I go with my horse to jumpinglessons by an other trainer, to get there we must load her uppon(?) in the trailer.(geen upon)
And(geen and) in the weekends( On Saturdays and sundays) I always try to ride(enter in) a dressage-competition with her. Since a month we are in(allowed to start at) a new(higher) level, that is way(very; more) difficult.
But before you can go on(start in) competitions (zonder s)you need to(have learned) know quit a lot of things(of the basic principles of dressage). Before you can ride your trial(match), you must be alert(aware) of (lots of) different things. (Zin klopt echt niet)
If you drive with you’re car and trailer upon someone elses groundproperty, you must be polite. (If you ride with your trailer on someone elses proporty you must follow their rules)
The first thing to do is to go to the jury and take care of the financial bussiness (pay your entry fee). While they settle the built(bill) you have got to fil(fill) in a coupon. And(geen and) after that you go back to your car and trailer and naturally your horse. You can take your horse out of the trailer and then saddle it. Before you saddle your horse it must be strictly following the orders been brusht (?)(Before I saddle her up she must be all brushed and shining). The clothes that you were are also following the rules.(the clothing is worn following strickt rules) Of (The clothing witch is worn on a dressage competition is worn according to strickt regulations)
After this all you can ride at(on) your horse (If everything is approved by my mother, at last i can mount my horse) , and after about half a hour (in witch i do the warming-up), you can ride with your horse to the jury and their(there) you must ride a trial for marks so you get calculate (judged) for the trial.
After you have driving(drivven) your first trial you must ride again by(before) an other jury, and their(there) you will be calculated(judged) again. And after those two trials, you can unsaddle(desaddle) your horse. And I always take a walk over the terrain with my horse(to cool her down) and then she can eat hay and carrots. Then I load her back in(on) the trailer again and then I go to the distibution of prizes(and then i go to the jury to collect my protocol), and leave her with her hay-bag in the trailer. Then I hope that I have won a prize, and if thats the situation(is a fact) of (has happened) I am very happy(pleased), and give my horse a very big hug(and if i have lost i kick her). And(geen and aan het begin van een zin) if you win you usually get some blankets(cover) of (stable rug)for your horse or something like that.

The riding itself: If you ride at(geen at) your horse, you can send(lead) him with your bridles to the left and(or) the right, but you can alsoo(also) let(make) him go faster and slower with it. Your legs are very important with the riding and guiding. Most probably(zeer waarschijnlijk?) they are more important then the sending(leading) with the bridles(briddles). With you’re legs you can do very much, you can let the horse dance instead of walking(walk) and guide her and change the speed and a lot of things more.

I always ride with a helmet(dressage-cap) of (safetycap) because if I have got(geen got) jump(jumpinglessons) lessons I fall of very often and its(it's) safer to wear those things.(als je er steeds vanaf plettert wel ja)
I have al soo(I've also) brought(with me) a picture of my horse were(where) we are at a contest, you can see at the picture the obligation of the clothes.

Groetjes... en niet lachen he als er heel veel fouten inzitten he.

Tally ho! Waarschijnlijk is niet alles eruit, ik ben ook wat roestig
Haha!
Laatst bijgewerkt door Albert op 20-01-04 00:36, in het totaal 1 keer bewerkt

3 Gelderse toppers en
Paardengebitsverzorger Klik hier voor mijn website

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 20-01-04 00:30

Correcties in rood, suggesties (als iets bv beter klinkt) in het groen

Mariska15 schreef:
I am going to
('I would like to')
tell you something about horses. Because I own a horse, I know (quite)a lot about it.
I want to tell (you something)specificly about riding dressage contests. (een Brit zou zeggen "I want to tell you something about dressage contests in particular")Thats one of the things people can do with the animals. You have different directions (when you want to compete with your horse,) namely; dressage, jumping, eventing.

Me and my horse. 'My horse and Me' (jij moet altijd achteraan, is een beleefdheidsregel) Lachen

I am a proud owner of a horse. It is an (a) mare and she is brown. (brown mare) Her name is Leetee, and she is 8 jears old. I own her now ('I have owned her') for lets say ('about') a jear and a half. Her stable is next to my house and, thats why I can look after my horse ('her', je hebt het al over je paard, hoef je niet nog een keer te zeggen), brush and ride her every day. (prima zin, je can dat 'brush' wel weglaten, dat hoort bij 'looking after her')

Because I ('ride her') train my riding with her every day, it goes very well, I train 2 days a week by my tutor ('Instructor') for the dressage. And one day in the week I go with my horse to jumpinglessons by an other trainer, to get there we must load her uppon(?) in the trailer. (Ik zou zeggen "To get there we have to go by trailer")
And in the weekends I always try to ride a competition dressage (dressage competition)with her. Since a month ("Since last month") we are in a new level, that is way difficult. ("we are in a higher level, which is more difficult")
But before you can go on competitions you need to know quit a lot of things. Before you can ride your trial (een te letterlijke vertaling van 'proef' - in her engels is het een 'test') , you must be alert of ('alert on' maar ik zou liever zeggen 'aware of') different things.
If you drive with you’re car and trailer upon someone elses property, you must be polite.
The first thing to do is to go to the jury and take care of the financial bussiness. While they settle the built (? Bedoel je 'settle de bill', de rekening? Built is bouwen..) you have got to fil in a coupon. And after that you go back to your car and trailer and naturally your horse. You can take your horse out of the trailer and then saddle it. Before you saddle your horse it must be strictly following the orders been brushed (?). The clothes that you were (wear) are also following the rules.
After this all you can ride at ('at' weglaten; 'ride your horse' is goed) your horse, and after about half a hour, you can ride with your horse to the jury and their you must ride a trial ('test') for marks so you get calculate for the trial. (rare zin; ik zou zeggen "so that they can add the marks and calculate how well you did")
After you have driving (paardrijden is 'riding' niet 'driving', maar je kan beter gewoon zeggen "after your first test") your first trial you must ride again by an other jury, and their (there) you will be calculated (door word je weer opgetelt? Ik zou zeggen "there you will be judged again") again. And after those two trials, you can unsaddle your horse. And I always take a walk over the terrain with my horse and then she can eat hay and carrots. Then I load ('put') her back in the trailer again ('again' weglaten, dubbel met 'back') and then I go to the distibution of prizes, and leave her with her hay-bag in the trailer. Then I hope that I have won a prize, and if thats the situation I am very happy, and give my horse a very big hug. And if you win you usually get some blankets for your horse or something like that. (is niet helemaal duidelijk dat dat dan een prijs is. Ik zou zeggen "you usually get a beautiful blanket for your horse". 'some blankets' klinkt alsof je een stapeltje ouwe dekens krijgt Haha! )

The riding itself: If you ride at your horse, you can send (niet 'send' maar 'steer' of 'direct') him with your bridles ('reins'. bridle is het hoofdstel, reins zijn de teugels) to the left and the right, but you can alsoo let him go faster and slower with it. Your legs are very important with the riding and guiding. Most probably they are more important ('they are probably more importnat' klinkt makkelijker) then the sending with the bridles. ('than using the reins') With you’re legs you can do very much, you can let the horse dance instead of walking and guide her and change the speed and a lot of things more.

I have al soo brought a picture of my horse were we are at a contest, you can see at the picture the obligation of the clothes.

Niet schrikken van al die correcties; soms is een ander woord beter maar dat veranderd dan de hele zinstructuur. Het was in ieder geval al best aardig engels en prima te begrijpen; ik heb het wat echter spreeek-engels gemaakt, dan klinkt het wat minder direct vertaalt uit het nederlands.

Succes!

Sily

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 20-01-04 00:41

You can take your horse out of the trailer and then saddle it. Before you saddle your horse it must be strictly following the orders been brusht (?). The clothes that you were are also following the rules.

After taking your horse out of the trailer you first brush it, and when he's clean and ready to be admired by the jury you saddle it.
But not only the horse must look according to the rules, the amazone must look just as tidy as the horse does.
Shiny boots, clean white pants, a black jacket with a white blouse underneath and offcourse your helmet.

After this all you can ride at your horse, and after about half a hour, you can ride with your horse to the jury and their you must ride a trial for marks so you get calculate for the trial.

Now you can start your warming up, and the horse's offcourse.
This will take about a half an hour.
Then you ride before the jury.
You get points for each component/routine and when you are finished they add up your points and thats your final score.
The combination with the highest score wins.

Then I load her back in the trailer again and then I go to the distibution of prizes, and leave her with her hay-bag in the trailer.

Then I load her back in the trailer again and go to the distibution of prizes, leaving her with her hay-bag in the trailer.

but you can alsoo let him go faster and slower with it.

but you can also regulate it's tempo/speed with them

I always ride with a helmet, not only because I can fall of while having jumping lessons, but also because a horse is an flight animal.
They can always make sudden movements and you cannot be prepared for that all of the time.
So a helmet is very important and can prevent head lesion/injuries.

Ik hoop dat je er nog wat aan hebt, het is vrij laat, maar vondt het leuk om te doen eigenlijk Haha!
Heb mijn zinnen in het rood neer gezet.

"Mag ik voor ik inslapen moet, mijn baasje nog 1 kusje geven?
Een soort laatste groet, echt, het duurt maar even!"

Sily

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 20-01-04 00:54

My horse and I Haha!

I train twice a week.

Once a week.

you have got to fil in a coupon
You have to fill in a form

"Mag ik voor ik inslapen moet, mijn baasje nog 1 kusje geven?
Een soort laatste groet, echt, het duurt maar even!"

LindaVelings

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 20-01-04 03:31

Heel veel suc6 vandaag OK dan!

"Save a horse, ride a cowboy"
Rainy & Rico

Mariska15

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter: 20-01-04 07:04

Pellie schreef:
jeetje dat jullie hier tijd in steken zeg? *LOL* *LOL* en ik heb even gekeken maar ik vond het een te lang stuk om te verbeteren.

krijg je cijfer op het ingeleverde stuk? zo ja, leer je hier dus niks van en is je cijfer straks erg onterecht.

Ik zal ook even verbeteren.

Jeetje, dat jullie zo superaardig zijn zeg om dit te doen voor dat meisje *D *LOL* [color=#]en ik heb even gekeken maar vond het een te lang stuk om te verbeteren.[/color]

Krijg je op dit mondeling een cijfer voor de tekst? zo ja, leer je hier dus [color=#]heel veel van en is je cijfer straks erg terecht!

DAnk je! OK dan! [/color]

Mariska15

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter: 20-01-04 07:06

Maarre supercool hoor het is nu sochtends en ik heb hem zo dus!! hihihi

supertygetje

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 20-01-04 08:20

hoezo leert ze hier niks van Pellie. Wat is nu het verschil, dat de leraar de fouten verbetert of wij? en de meesten zetten er nog bij waarom ook, terwijl dat bij een leraar lang niet altijd het geval is...

Ging het goed?

Pellie

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 20-01-04 09:44

Mariska15"]
[quote="Pellie schreef:

Jeetje, dat jullie zo superaardig zijn zeg om dit te doen voor dat meisje *D *LOL* [color=#]en ik heb even gekeken maar vond het een te lang stuk om te verbeteren.[/color]

Krijg je op dit mondeling een cijfer voor de tekst? zo ja, leer je hier dus [color=#]heel veel van en is je cijfer straks erg terecht!

[/quote]

Haha! Haha! haha Mariska, jij bent grappig!! Knipoog

nee joh, als je de avond tevoor op bokt dit soort oproepen plaatst, terwijl je weet dat Engels niet je beste vak is, had je dit eerder klaar moeten hebben en de fouten in de boeken kunnen opzoeken, of het door de leraar na laten kunnen kijken. Nu is het kiezen voor de gemakkelijkste weg.

Ik ben het met je eens dat je van verbeteren alleen niks leert, met uitleg hangt het er nog vanaf. Nu hoeft ze na deze uitleg niks meer te doen aan deze tekst. Denk je dat ze het allemaal onthoudt?

Maareeeuh... ik ben benieuwd naar JULLIE cijfer hoor! Haha!

}:0 heeft 2 tinkerknaapjes en 1 tinkerprinsesje in de wei staan! }:0

Kyra

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 20-01-04 11:40

ben wel zeer benieuwd hoe het straks gegaan is!

http://www.helpmijnpaard.nl Osteopathie en paardrijlessen omg Apeldoorn eo

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 20-01-04 11:41

Ik haalde volle tienen voor Engels op school. Ben ook praktisch tweetalig. Dus eh... Haha!

Edit: maar niet voor nederlands Clown
Laatst bijgewerkt door 796285 op 20-01-04 11:44, in het totaal 1 keer bewerkt

Lielle

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 20-01-04 11:44

dat bleek wel uit je opmerkingen. Overigens voor mij dito (heb 5 jaar alleen Engels gesproken en geschreven)

Lielle

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 20-01-04 11:44

ArwenLune schreef:
Ik haalde volle tienen voor Engels op schoon. Ben ook praktisch tweetalig. Dus eh... Haha!

maar niet voor Nederlands Knipoog

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 20-01-04 11:45

Dat zeg ik! Clown

Mariska15

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter: 20-01-04 12:07

haha ik ben vrolijK!!!! hihi ik had een 7, goed he!?! en dat voor mijn examenjaar in de examenklas, ben er erg blij mee en nog blijer met de mensen die me hielpen.

Mariska15

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter: 20-01-04 12:12

Pellie"]
[quote="Mariska15"][quote="Pellie schreef:

[/quote]

Haha! Haha! haha Mariska, jij bent grappig!! Knipoog

nee joh, als je de avond tevoor op bokt dit soort oproepen plaatst, terwijl je weet dat Engels niet je beste vak is, had je dit eerder klaar moeten hebben en de fouten in de boeken kunnen opzoeken, of het door de leraar na laten kunnen kijken. Nu is het kiezen voor de gemakkelijkste weg.

Ik ben het met je eens dat je van verbeteren alleen niks leert, met uitleg hangt het er nog vanaf. Nu hoeft ze na deze uitleg niks meer te doen aan deze tekst. Denk je dat ze het allemaal onthoudt?

Maareeeuh... ik ben benieuwd naar JULLIE cijfer hoor! Haha!
[/quote]

Ohh hahaha MIJN cijfer! een 7 OK dan!

maarre je hebt wel een beetje gelijk, tuurlijk moest ik het al eerder afhebben dan 1 avond van te voren, maar daar hebben we het nu niet over, jij zegt dat je hier niets van leert, maar dat is natuurlijk niet zo! Tuurlijk leer je hier van, je ziet de fout en krijgt meteen een beter alternatief, perfect toch!

Als kiezen voor deze weg goed gaat, wat is dan het probleem Verward En mijn leraar heeft ook als suggestie gegeven aan mijn vriendin (die een engelse tante heeft) het door die tante van haar na te laten kijken, jullie zijn mijn tantes Haha!

groetjes Blije mariska