Minister van informatie

Moderators: Mjetterd, Dani, ynskek, Ladybird, xingridx, Polly, Hanmar

Antwoord op onderwerpPlaats een reactie

Sypheron

Minister van informatie

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter: 15-04-03 01:28

http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/

Geniet, de meeste quotes zijn echt lachwekkend. Die man heeft gewoon een eigen website gekregen, al weet ik niet of hij blij zal zijn dat het in het Amerikaans is Tong uitsteken

voorbeeldjes:

"We are not afraid of the Americans. Allah has condemned them. They are stupid. They are stupid" (dramatic pause) "and they are condemned."

"I triple guarantee you, there are no American soldiers in Baghdad." <-- inmiddels zag je de tanks achter hem rijden Tong uitsteken

"blood-sucking bastards"

"We will kill them all........most of them." <<-- beetje terugkrabbelen haha

"they are nowhere near the airport ..they are lost in the desert...they can not read a compass...they are retarded." <<- nooit van gps gehoord ? Party!!

Spades

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 15-04-03 21:04

Moet zeggen dat ik M.S.S through history ook wel erg sterk vind Haha!

M.S.S and the Holy Grail
The Black Knight, his name be praised, has slaughtered the infidel Arthur, who is now burning in the pit of Hell. Even as we speak the Black Knight dines at the Round Table.

Karma is biding its time

Kayla

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 15-04-03 22:52

Hahahaha echt geweldig! *LOL*
Die man krijgt echt een hartverzakking als hij leest hoe er de spot met hem wordt gedreven Haha!

Sypheron

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter: 15-04-03 23:29

Alsof hij dat zelf nog niet weet Knipoog Het is eerder andersom. Hij drijft de spot met hem zelf Haha!

Romkabouter

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 16-04-03 11:55

"We will welcome them with bullets and shoes." Haha!

Mijn woorden zijn mijn woorden en mijn mening. Deze graag alleen mij aanrekenen en niet mijn geliefden/vrienden/kennissen of een combi daarvan!

Cassidy

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 16-04-03 13:38

"It has been rumored that we have fired scud missiles into Kuwait. I am here now to tell you, we do not have any scud missiles and I don't know why they were fired into Kuwait." *LOL*

Je suis Charlie.

Cassidy

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 16-04-03 14:02

Ze zijn echt geweldig, lees de lezersbrieven eens:

Mohammed? Is that you? Come back to us please!
Dear Sirs,
I am flattered with your website, it contains many truths, things I might say myself. However I with to point out a dreadful inaccuracy. You are far from the truth.
I am not on administrative leave. I am on holiday. The war against the invading sons of camels, infidelity committing infidels and seven Australians, is going so well that my boss Saddam (Allah preserve him and his bronze statues - which are still standing, by the way) has given me time off for a holiday.
I am currently in Florida visiting Disneyland; there are no American here and many cartoon characters (I am soon hoping to become one), are committing suicide in their thousands. They are quaking in their boots and staining their underwear at the threat of an Iraqi invasion. We will prevail; it has been written.
Must go now as I going to the movies to see my favourite movie; "Failing to save Private Ryan".
Have a nice day,
-- Mohammed Saeed al Sahaf, Iraqi Minister of Information (from his Hotmail address apparently)

Je suis Charlie.

Antwoord op onderwerpPlaats een reactie