Moderators: NadjaNadja, Essie73, Muiz, Maureen95, Firelight

Antwoord op onderwerpPlaats een reactie

Square Sails And Dreams Made Of Glass

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter: 12-05-04 22:39

(Stukje dagboek vandaag...)

Citaat:
Square Sails And Dreams Made Of Glass

I have a powerful imagination.

I dream a lot. Of stories, of futures, of places, of people in my head. Sometimes I dream of things I want to do.

When I really want something, really believe in it, a dream like that can grow large and beautiful, like a great translucent shape inside of me, an Arwen-shaped statue that sits under my skin. Large dreams like that get into everything, into every part of my mind and being and thoughts. I clothe them with things my unconscious tells me I need, like freedom and open space and a peace away from a world that is frequently too rushed stressful for me.

My sailing dreams resurface every time life feels confining. Lately, they've come up very powerful indeed, flooding me almost.

When a dream like that shatters, the glass is everywhere. And the shards are very, very sharp. There is no trail of thought that does not touch them. There is no story or music that doesn't run into them somehow. I try to edge around the pieces, because they make me cry almost every time. But that feels right. Because a dream this large and beautiful should not disappear without hurt or tears.

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter: 13-05-04 13:50

Je hebt gelijk, subconscious. Ik dacht aan onderbewustzijn en kwam daar uit... Clown
Er zit nog een foutje in zie ik nu. Nou ja, het gevoel komt wel over geloof ik. Bdankt voor jullie commentaar Lachen

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter: 13-05-04 18:46

dat is bewust, de kadans bevalt me beter zo...

balen eigenlijk dat je van zoveel pijn alleen maar beter gaat schrijven...

Antwoord op onderwerpPlaats een reactie