Maak je eigen paardenverhaal

Moderators: NadjaNadja, Essie73, Muiz, Maureen95, Firelight

Toevoegen aan eigen berichten

Heike
Mede-oprichtster

Maak je eigen paardenverhaal

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter : 20-02-04 01:21

http://www.huntersponyfarm.com/horses/y ... dLibs.html

One day while I was dressage in the bathroom a to take a bath carrot fell through the roof. It immediately jumped on the chair and knocked over the computer. Then it ran out the door into the toilet and poop a toiletpaper off the lamp. It then knocked a glass of water off the coffee table. After 48 minutes of chasing the carrot through the house I finally caught it and put it outside. It quickly climbed the nearest horse. Verward

tweede verhaal
At stable we were sweeping about horses when the sleeping of the manege told us to drive. When we did a horse zipped by us really high. It was so down that we all run in our tracks! After that the horse turned and looked at us. It had purple eyes, an unforgotteble hair and was 21 feet tall. We were even more down than before!

Huh? Verward

Echt flauw hoor

de derde heb ik geen eens gedaan.

Carlaa

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 20-02-04 15:30

One day while I was working in the kitchen a creamy white sink fell through the roof. It immediately jumped on the stove and knocked over the match. Then it ran out the door into the bedroom and sleeping a covers off the cabinet. It then knocked a glass of tequila off the coffee table. After 589 minutes of chasing the sink through the house I finally caught it and put it outside. It quickly climbed the nearest fence.

Hahaha! Wat maf zeg!

Sani

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 20-02-04 16:11

One day while I was changing clothes in the sleepingroom a bad horse fell through the roof. It immediately jumped on the table and knocked over the jewelry. Then it ran out the door into the kitchen and running a human off the chair. It then knocked a glass of water off the coffee table. After 13 minutes of chasing the horse through the house I finally caught it and put it outside. It quickly climbed the nearest room inside.

jeeej Haha!:D:D:D
heheh die van mij vin k coowl Tong uitsteken

Wieske_S

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 20-02-04 18:40

One day while I was brushing my hair in the bathroom a crazy cat fell through the roof. It immediately jumped on the couch and knocked over the brush. Then it ran out the door into the livingroom and horsebackriding a cookie off the closet. It then knocked a glass of beer off the coffee table. After 55 minutes of chasing the cat through the house I finally caught it and put it outside. It quickly climbed the nearest car.

Ik vind het wel komisch Haha!

Droomster

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 20-02-04 21:07

One day while I was Jumping in the Living room a room were you can sit on the couch the radio fell through the roof. It immediately jumped on the table and knocked over the computer. Then it ran out the door into the kitchen and through a disc-man off the stairs. It then knocked a glass of off the coffee table. After 50 minutes of chasing the the radio through the house I finally caught it and put it outside. It quickly climbed the nearest .

Verward Ik begrijp niet eens wat er staat, zo goed kan ik engels Haha!
Het klinkt voor zover ik het begrijp niet echt logisch Clown

cherise

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 20-02-04 21:28

kan nog geen engels Verward
krijg volgend jaar pas engels op school
kan alleen nog maar een paar woordjes

Bojangles

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 20-02-04 22:09

Erg vaag dus Haha!

Mariekje

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 20-02-04 22:34

One day while I was fishing in the toilet a big red stupid goldfish fell through the roof. It immediately jumped on the piano and knocked over the cake. Then it ran out the door into the basement and surfed a black cat off the lamb. It then knocked a glass of pasoa off the coffee table. After ten minutes of chasing the goldfish through the house I finally caught it and put it outside. It quickly climbed the nearest tree.

Mariekje

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 20-02-04 22:45

Oeps, dat was geen paardenverhaal... Schijnheilig

One day while I was westernriding in the livingroom a beautiful, sweet, very expensive Quarter fell through the roof. It immediately jumped on the T.V. and knocked over the DVD player. Then it ran out the door into the bedroom and stamped a Shetlander off the seat. It then knocked a glass of Coca cola off the coffee table. After one minutes of chasing the Quarter through the house I finally caught it and put it outside. It quickly climbed the nearest stable.

Haha!

Escha

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 21-02-04 15:15

At Mountains we were coool! about horse when the zal wel of the forrest told us to thinking. When we did a stone zipped by us really fast. It was so creepy that we all gnagna in our tracks! After that the stone turned and looked at us. It had black eyes, uuuh hair and was oneone feet tall. We were even more creepy than before!

klopt niks van he Tong uitsteken

SuusJa

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 21-02-04 18:16

komt strax allemaal vertaald naar het nederlands in de penny Tong uitsteken