Vind je draak in jezelf...

Moderators: NadjaNadja, Essie73, Muiz, Maureen95, Firelight

Toevoegen aan eigen berichten

orri

Vind je draak in jezelf...

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter : 27-03-03 15:12

I am a A Topaz Dragon!

Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com/quiz.html online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Topaz Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, a Topaz Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality....
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one....
As far as magical tendancies, a Topaz Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic....
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done....
The Topaz dragon makes it's home on temperate islands and coastal regions. This particular gem dragon is widely known for it's impish behavior and charm.'
Unless something specifically interests or affect them, topaz dragons tend to be indifferent to happenings about them.'
When born, a topaz dragon is a dull yellow-brown in color, infused with streaks of blue. As the dragon ages, its scales harden, darken and become translucent and faceted. A topaz dragon shines brightly, giving off rays of amber and blue light.
'
This Dragons favorite elements are: Topaz, Beauty, and Charm

http://Dragonhame.Com

Sypheron

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 27-03-03 15:26

I am a A Sea Dragon!

Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Sea Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, Sea Dragons take the side of the noble and good....
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos....
As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy....
During combat situations, the Sea Dragon shows a preference for the rending and slashing of Hand to Hand combat....
Sea dragons are always found either near coastal areas, or in the deepest seas. They may live in great cavern palaces beneath the sea, and normally don't touch land their entire lives. They are of huge proportions, being about 150 feet long at the adult stage. Their eyes are unusually large, dark and glassy.'
Sea dragons are not known to have breath weapons, but are powerful fighters in close combat. Many sailors and sea captains have mentioned their glistening teeth. They are thought to use sonar, like the dolphin does, and to be able to swim at extremely high speeds and depths. Sea Dragons are shy creatures.'
Sea Dragons have been known to have the power to control the tides, create great storms, and whip the sea into a frenzy.
'
This Dragons favorite elements are: Pearls, Coral, and Luck

Anya

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 27-03-03 15:37

Diamond Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Diamond Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one.
As far as magical tendancies, a Diamond Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.
During combat situations, a true Diamond Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.

Dragon Description:
The Diamond Dragon is most at home in Cool, Sunny Regions. They are Multi-Facetted individuals who inspire others to better themselves and the world around them. Unless a Diamond Dragon is the CENTER of attention, they appear to be dulled and yearning for the lime-light.

Though a Diamond Dragon is quite rare to find, if you happen upon one, be sure to be a true friend. Diamond Dragons don't like to be lied to or back stabbed. Lest they turn on you the same way, tenfold. They are Loyal, fun loving, gentle, honest, caring, and extremely wise. They also tend to be introvert ed when hurt by someone close, and their friends or companions are like family. So beware not to anger them. While they look and for all intents and purposes are easy going, when it comes to family and friends, they will defend to the death if need be and you may just find yourself enemy number one.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Fire, Diamonds, Deep Caverns

Meavey

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 27-03-03 21:53

I am a A Scarlet Dragon!

Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Scarlet Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, a Scarlet Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality....
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon tends to do things by the book. ...
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Scarlet Dragon as breathe from it's body....
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done....
The Scarlet dragon has brilliant red scales edged with a slight hint of blue around the fringes. It is unusually sleek as far as dragons go, and is a very fast flyer.'
Scarlet dragons are playful, almost to an extreme. They are often found wrestling each other (sometimes causing much damage and havoc.), racing each other, and scaring the living daylights out of completely innocent bystanders.'
It should be noted here that they do not intentionally harm these innocents, at least not without just cause. Although sometimes accidents have been known to occur as a result... While close in appearance to the Red Dragon, the Scarlet dragon's nature is nothing like that of it's evil natured kin. The Scarlet dragon is playful and generally good natured, (although it has been known to have a bit of a temper).
'
This Dragons favorite elements are: Marble, Laughter, and Youthful Behavior

Montreux

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 28-03-03 09:21

I am a A Sun Dragon!

Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Sun Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, Sun Dragons take the side of the noble and good....
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos....
As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy....
From a distance, the Sun Dragon appears as though it is made of pure flames. In truth, it is not made of flame at all but it does maintain a constant should of flames around it's body. This allows for both very effective armor and a stunning appearance.'
During its adolescent stages, a Sun Dragon's body begins to excrete an oily substance through it's skin which burns slowly over time, like napalm. When it reaches this age, the Dragon is ignited by it's elders. Sun Dragons are totally immune to fire.'
After it is ignited, the Sun Dragon's flames will continue to blaze for the whole of the dragon's natural life span. Sun Dragons are extremely fierce in combat. The Sun Dragon is among the noblest breed of dragonkind. They are revered both for their ferocity in combat and their great wisdom.
'
This Dragons favorite elements are: Tiger's Eye and Nobility of Spirit

Laar

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 29-03-03 14:54

Orange Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Orange Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos.
As far as magical tendancies, a Orange Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.
During combat situations, the Orange Dragon shows a preference for the rending and slashing of Hand to Hand combat.

Dragon Description:
The Orange Dragon makes it's home within active volcanoes. They are immune to all forms of fire from an early age.

Orange dragons are one of the most powerful of dragons. Orange dragons love to hoard treasure and magic items. They also enjoy soaring high over their domains, where they may survey their entire territory and all that takes place therein.

At birth, an orange dragon's scales are a dull orange, and reach a bright orange once the young adult stage is obtained, at which time they also develop dark black ribbings on both the top and bottom wing surfaces.An orange dragon is a fierce opponent and will rarely, if ever, back down or flee from a fight, unless clearly outnumbered. An orange dragon's breath weapon is a gigantic cone of magma.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Molten Lava and Courage

wabisabi

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 29-03-03 18:22

and your inner dragon is a ....

Rune Dragon

In the war between good and evil, Rune Dragons take the side of the noble and good.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon tends to do things by the book.
As far as magical tendancies, a Rune Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done.

Dragon Description:
Rune Dragons are burdened with a specific task upon the world. They retain their original knowledge and experience, but something about their making compels them into undying loyalty.

Although it does not cast spells itself, the Rune Dragon is Very magical in nature. In fact, it is a being made almost purely from the stuff of magic itself.

The Rune Dragon appears dull grey in color, with each of it's scales containing a magical glyph of power. These glyphs contain the mighty spells involved in the dragons making. To undo these glyphs is to undo the dragon itself.It should also be noted that when the Rune Dragon has completed the task set for it, it's soul is freed from it's body.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Magic and Undying Loyalty

Jive

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 29-03-03 20:16

I am a A Song Dragon!

Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Song Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, a Song Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality....
As far as magical tendancies, a Song Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic....
Song Dragons are semi-nomadic in nature. They do choose a general geographic region to live in, but move their nests frequently within their territory. They build their nests in remote areas, where they are secluded from outside disturbances.'
Song Dragons are a dull grey color to their scales, but are graceful and quick in movement. The most striking attribute of the Song Dragon is it's voice. Having several sets of vocal chords, the Dragon's every word reverberates like a string symphony.'
Song Dragons build their homes deep in seclusion, but in truth they are very social and friendly in nature. They will often be found polymorphed into human form and fraternizing with people in bars and public places. Song Dragons are the bards of dragonkind, they greatly value creative thinking and artistic talent. They live life to it's fullest, and are well known for going to extremes. They are also known for their good-hearted nature and kindness.
'
This Dragons favorite elements are: Jade, Music, and Happiness

steeffie

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 29-03-03 21:35

I am a A Flame Drake!

Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Flame Drake on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, Flame Drakes take the side of the noble and good....
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon tends to do things by the book. ...
The Flame Drake is an elemental dragon. It makes it's home in active volcanoes and is totally unaffected by heat or fire.'
Despite their imposing appearance, Flame Drakes are the guardians of good and make powerful and trustable allies. Their primary breath weapon is huge spray of molten lava.'
The Flame Drake, as it's name implies, appears as a towering, living flame in the form of a dragon. Flame Drakes also radiate high levels of heat, and have a tendency to make melt and burn things for a 20 foot radius about their body.
'
This Dragons favorite elements are: Flames, Lava, and Stamina

XoNo

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 29-03-03 22:49

and your inner dragon is a ....

Song Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Song Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos.
As far as magical tendancies, a Song Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done.

Dragon Description:
Song Dragons are semi-nomadic in nature. They do choose a general geographic region to live in, but move their nests frequently within their territory. They build their nests in remote areas, where they are secluded from outside disturbances.

Song Dragons are a dull grey color to their scales, but are graceful and quick in movement. The most striking attribute of the Song Dragon is it's voice. Having several sets of vocal chords, the Dragon's every word reverberates like a string symphony.

Song Dragons build their homes deep in seclusion, but in truth they are very social and friendly in nature. They will often be found polymorphed into human form and fraternizing with people in bars and public places.Song Dragons are the bards of dragonkind, they greatly value creative thinking and artistic talent. They live life to it's fullest, and are well known for going to extremes. They are also known for their good-hearted nature and kindness.