'k Weet niet of het mag hier, maar ik vond dit wel erg grappig...
Top 10 Exercises to Become a Better Horseman
10. Drop a heavy steel object on your foot. Don't pick it up right away. Shout, "Get off, Studpid, GET OFF!"
9. Leap out of a moving vehicle and practice "relaxing into the fall." Roll inot a ball and spring to your feet.
8. Learn to grab your checkbook out of your pocket or purse and write out a $200 check without even looking down.
7. Jog long distances carrying a halter and carrot. Go ahead and tell the neighbors what you are doing--they might as well know now.
6. Affis a pair of reins to a moving freight train and practice pulling to a halt. Smile as if you are having fun.
5. Hone your fibbing skills: "See hon, moving hay bales is FUN!" and "No, really, I'm glad your lucky performance and multimilion dollar horse won the blu ribbon. I am just thankful that my hard work and actual ability won me second place."
4. Practice dialing your vet number with both arms paralysed to the shoulder and one foot anchoring the lead rope to a frisky horse.
3. Borrow the US Army's slogan: Be all that you can be--bitten, thorwn, kicked, drageed, slimes, trampled, frozen...
2. Lie face down in a puddle of mud in your most expensive riding clothes and repeat to yourself, "This is a learning experience, this is a learning experience..."
And finally, the number 1 way to become a better equestrian:
Natural forces within us are the true healers of disease. ~ Hippocrates