Update hoefschoenen ApHC

Moderators: C_arola, Coby, Nicole288, Dyonne

Antwoord op onderwerpPlaats een reactie

cornelie

Update hoefschoenen ApHC

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter: 31-03-04 19:57

Dit berichtje kreeg ik vandaag. Nog even afwachten dus Haha!

Hi Cornelie,
Sorry that I haven't gotten back with you but my computer has been all messed up so I hope this gets to you. Let me know if you receive it.

I have been researching the Hoof Shoes and have a little more to do before I can give you an answer to your question. Rule 715 B 4 I believe the definitive word here is a "standard" sliding, rundown,or skid boots on the rear fetlocks and splint boots or bell boots on the front legs are optional equipment in the following classes....................
The use of soft leg wraps will be permitted. The use of gel casts or any other hard-type casts will not be permitted.
I think that the hoof boot, being of hard Thermo Plastic Urethane will probably be the determining factor. Also, by using the boot, you are covering up the natural striping on the hoofs.
Don't give up hope, I think that this is probably a very good idea and I have more people to contact before I render a decision.

Sincerely,
Linda Neely,
Equipment judge

cornelie

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter: 31-03-04 20:26

Ik heb al een mail teruggestuurd maar sowieso waardeer ik het zeer dat er toch deze aandacht aan geschonken wordt.

cornelie

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter: 02-04-04 06:58

Pride en ik komen zelfs in Bit nr 8 te staan met onze old macs Lachen Maar inmiddels hebben wij smit schoentjes aangemeten gekregen. En tja, schoenen gaan langer mee dan ijzers dus uiteindelijk is het zelfs goedkoper.
En vandaag ga ik de WRAN nog bellen, ook zij zouden dit meenemen tijdens de vergadering.

Antwoord op onderwerpPlaats een reactie