Wie heeft er info over Landfriese ||?
En wie wat over zijn nakomelingen enz.

Alvast bedankt!

Groetjes Respect

maaike_vdv

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 20-10-02 14:15

knabbel

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 20-10-02 17:14

The full brother of Landfriese II N, Landfriese I, who unfortunately died too young, gave something to talk about when at the National Cham-pionships he had 8 children in the finals of the classes for 5 and 6 years old jumping horses.

Landfriese II N is going in the same direction. He has in Land Lux Z (dam: Lystra by Leuthen I) his first approved son. Landfriese II N was 1 F-premium stallion at the Oldenburger Stallion days in 1994, the winner of the Weser-Ems Champioship 1997 in his age class, a successful National Championship finalist and second best approved stallion of his year. Under Peter Jakob, this last season he had several wins and was placed in show jumping at M/A and M/B level and at the moment he is schooled in dressage, to prove his versatility.

His dam Vilane, a representative of the mare-dynasty of Ritterburg is the full sister of the approved Manstein son Mulherengo, who changed owners at the PSI auction 1989 for a top prize. Vollkorn xx in the third line was one of the pioneer thoroughbreds in Oldenburger breeding and has been of great worth. His daughter Vollitana, the Grand dam of Landfriese II N, was winner of the Elite show 1975 and was in 1976 1d-classified at the DLG-exhibition. Of direct affinity is in the 1997 Oldenburg approved Silvio I son Silentio.

As is Landfriese II N, his offspring has very good types and a high jum-ping potential, next to impressive movement.

Afbeelding
Although it is only one year since he has been owned by Gestüt ‘Im Niedern’, Landfriese II is already firmly established in our breedinglines.

Landfriese II was 1F-premium stallion at the Oldenburger Stalliondays in 1994 and is the full brother of Landfriese I, who after he gave convincing performances at the Bundeschampionaten in Verden and Mannheim, had his first wins at S-level in1994, before he died too early.

Landfriese II N has inherited the same qualities as his brother. The winner of the Weser-Ems Championship ’97 in his age-class was successful Bundeschampionat-finalist and second best approved stallion of his year. Under Peter Jakob, this last season he had several wins and was placed in show jumping at M/A and M/B level. His dam Vilane, a representative of the mare-dynasty of Ritterburg is the full sister of the approved Manstein son Mulherengo, who changed owners at the PSI auction 1989 for a top-prize.

Vollkorn xx in the third line was one of the pioneer thoroughbreds in Oldenburger breeding and has been of great worth. His daughter Vollitana, the Grand dam of Landfriese II N, was winner of the Elite-show 1975 and was in 1976 1d-classified at the DLG-exhibition.

Of direct affinity is the in 1997 in Oldenburg approved Silvio I son Silentio.

As is Landfriese II N, his offspring has very good types and a high jumping potential, next to impressive movement

Antwoord op onderwerpPlaats een reactie