Moderators: EvelijnS, Murthul, Muurp, Berdien

Antwoord op onderwerpPlaats een reactie

Lielle

Re: de engelse wonders......help me!!

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 06-04-02 17:00

Reddy007 schreef:
This was my
second
horse Arenda. I was 9 when she came and I had her for almost 4,5 years. I had a beautiful time with her. She was a 14 year old mare. This picture was taken in 1999 at the Dutch Showjumping Championships in Ermelo. First there is a selection for the provincial championship. If you finish first or second you're selected for the Dutch championships. At the time this picture was taken she was already 18 years old. We had to jump 3 rounds, and every time I had a ‘clear round’ I was 3rd of whole Netherland. Die zin begrijp ik niet A fantastic performance for a little horse like Arenda, the jumps were 1 meter high and she is only .... tall.

Algemeen:
je schrijft heel korte zinnen die je ook zou kunnen samenvoegen. Verder zitten er wat foutjes in (zie bold).

En hieronder een verengelste versie:

This picture shows my second horse Arenda, a 14 year old mare. I was 9 years old when we got her and she lived with us for over four years. We had a great time together, for instance at the Dutch Showjumping Championships in Ermelo when this picture was taken. You have to qualify for these Championships at a regional championship at which you have to be in first or second place.
At the final we had to jump 3 rounds and we jumped them all clear, which meant a third place in a national Championship. A fantastic performance for a little horse like Arenda, the jumps were 1 meter high and she is only .... tall and 18 year old on top of that.

Ik heb het niet letterlijk vertaald maar geprobeerd om je een beeld te geven van hoe een Brit dit zou vertellen (en dan zitten hier ook zeker nog nederlandse zinsnedes in).
[/b]

Antwoord op onderwerpPlaats een reactie