Bos rozen, allemaal wit met 1 rode?

Moderators: Mjetterd, Dani, ynskek, Ladybird, xingridx, Polly, Hanmar

Antwoord op onderwerpPlaats een reactie

Marc2

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 07-08-03 08:55

http://fallingstar.net/awakened/entries ... -22b.shtml

The altar was just a table, covered with a white cloth. Two tall ivory pillar candles burning. A glass vase, twelve white roses, one red. The rings, sitting side by side.

Our mothers in the front row, crying softly.

Morgan stumbling over his vows, but meaning infinite love.

Everyone so happy for us. Thousands of blessings.

Joking afterwards, and lots of food.

Several people saying that this was their favorite wedding ever, honestly. Thanking us for making it personal and unique.

All the love in that room.

Marc2

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 07-08-03 08:57

http://members.tripod.com/~ScullyAngst/ ... risan.html

I've been trying to reach Bill all day. Tara answers and tells me he's at my mother's. Tara is expecting again. That makes me more miserable. I won't be able to give birth to a child. I think you've met Bill once, during my recovery from the kidnapping. No, I still dopn't call it an abduction. It was somethig I don't really think about. I can't explain it and I can't stand the though of the men who did this to me. The fiets sonofabitches. It was good to get that out of my system. But let's go back to Bill. And mom. Mom doesn't call me anymore. She knows I'm dying soon. The pain gets worse and worse and my doctor raised my narcotics this afternoon. He looks so sorry and always says "God bless you". I would go to church if I would have enough strenght. I called Skinner and said I wasn't going to come back anymore. He said he wanted to visit me. I said it was okay. He popped up a couple of hours later, brough me a bouquet of white flowers. Lilies and white roses. One red rose. That was really mean. I think you get the picture. Where do you usually see white flowers......... Oh God. He came in and hugged me can you imagine that. he said he was really sorry a that I wasn't coming back and I think he was tearing up a bit. I tried to make some tea but I got tired and he finished it. He didn't stay long. I started to get teary. Imagine it was the last time I would see that guy.

Antwoord op onderwerpPlaats een reactie