naambetekenis?!

Moderators: C_arola, Coby, Nicole288, Dyonne

Antwoord op onderwerpPlaats een reactie

Melissa

naambetekenis?!

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter: 31-03-02 16:48

Mijn vz tinkertje heet flanagan (spreek uit flanaghun) het is een ierse naam.
Weet iemand de betekenis van de naam?!

groetjes en alvast bedankt

Sometimes I pretend to be normal. But it get's boring. So I go back to being me!

Heike
Mede-oprichtster

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 31-03-02 18:20

The name of Flanagan creates a very likable easy going and good-natured personality with a love for people. You will do anything to avoid friction among others. You could have musical or artistic talents but find it difficult to concentrate your efforts in one area long enough to accomplish anything. Spontaneous, happy-go-lucky, and expressive yourself, you like to see people happy and go out of your way to create harmony amongst them. You find it difficult to discipline your desires and emotional feelings. Too idealistic and impractical through the use of this name, you would not find it easy to make a success in the business world. You are inclined to procrastinate and let things slide and to make promises that you find difficult to fulfil although you have the best of intentions. Your health would be affected through the fluid functions, liver trouble, or a weak back.

op http://www.kabalarians.com/gkh/your.htm#links

Paardentweet: Zag laatst een meisje onderweg naar haar paard met kogelvrijvest aan.
Dat paardrijden is ook niet meer wat het geweest is..
[IM] Julius....16 jaar alweer...

Melissa

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter: 31-03-02 19:06

Ah dank je wel!
Je bent een schat!

Sometimes I pretend to be normal. But it get's boring. So I go back to being me!

Antwoord op onderwerpPlaats een reactie