HELPPPP, engels mondeling? klopt dit..??

Moderators: C_arola, Coby, Nicole288, Dyonne

Antwoord op onderwerpPlaats een reactie

Sily

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 20-01-04 00:41

You can take your horse out of the trailer and then saddle it. Before you saddle your horse it must be strictly following the orders been brusht (?). The clothes that you were are also following the rules.

After taking your horse out of the trailer you first brush it, and when he's clean and ready to be admired by the jury you saddle it.
But not only the horse must look according to the rules, the amazone must look just as tidy as the horse does.
Shiny boots, clean white pants, a black jacket with a white blouse underneath and offcourse your helmet.

After this all you can ride at your horse, and after about half a hour, you can ride with your horse to the jury and their you must ride a trial for marks so you get calculate for the trial.

Now you can start your warming up, and the horse's offcourse.
This will take about a half an hour.
Then you ride before the jury.
You get points for each component/routine and when you are finished they add up your points and thats your final score.
The combination with the highest score wins.

Then I load her back in the trailer again and then I go to the distibution of prizes, and leave her with her hay-bag in the trailer.

Then I load her back in the trailer again and go to the distibution of prizes, leaving her with her hay-bag in the trailer.

but you can alsoo let him go faster and slower with it.

but you can also regulate it's tempo/speed with them

I always ride with a helmet because if I have got jump lessons I fall of very often and its safer to wear those things.

I always ride with a helmet, not only because I can fall of while having jumping lessons, but also because a horse is an flight animal.
They can always make sudden movements and you cannot be prepared for that all of the time.
So a helmet is very important and can prevent head lesion/injuries.

Ik hoop dat je er nog wat aan hebt, het is vrij laat, maar vondt het leuk om te doen eigenlijk Haha!
Heb mijn zinnen in het rood neer gezet.

"Mag ik voor ik inslapen moet, mijn baasje nog 1 kusje geven?
Een soort laatste groet, echt, het duurt maar even!"

Sily

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 20-01-04 00:54

My horse and I Haha!

I train twice a week.

Once a week.

you have got to fil in a coupon
You have to fill in a form

"Mag ik voor ik inslapen moet, mijn baasje nog 1 kusje geven?
Een soort laatste groet, echt, het duurt maar even!"

Antwoord op onderwerpPlaats een reactie