Buddy at the fair!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderators: Murosch, A_nouk

Antwoord op onderwerpPlaats een reactie

diamondGirl

Buddy at the fair!!!!!!!!!!!

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter: 21-07-03 01:04

Hi,Buddy did Realy good at the fair for his first time!Buddy got a 3rd place out of 3 horses then he got a 4th place out of 6 horses isnt that good for his first time and this girl who is like the maneger of the horse barn at the fair and she said are colt is beautiful oh and if you want to see a picture of Buddy go to my profile!and soon I will takwe more pictures of him and I will put them on this message board on a message ok? Cheese! OK dan! Haha! Knipoog Cool Cheese! Cheese! Cheese! Cheese! Cheese! but now my mother is tired of always working at the fair and she is glad it is over! Dromen Dromen Dromen Dromen Dromen Dromen Dromen Dromen Dromen Dromen

Dutchess, Sweet Heart Wild soul!

diamondGirl

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter: 21-07-03 01:07

Oh and I am bringing Buddy to the fair next year and I,ll be the one showing him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dutchess, Sweet Heart Wild soul!

DiamondCheckers

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 21-07-03 15:58

Shauni, please don't use all these smileys. People don't always like it if you use so much smileys!

Some love last a lifetime...Some love last forever!!!
http://www.freewebs.com/martellstables
Profiel is weer aangepast!!

vikki

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 21-07-03 16:01

I'm glad to read that you had a good time! I bet you will do a gfood job next year now that you saw how your mum did it... and like your mum says... less smileys please Knipoog that way so they get to be more meaningful in your message... I don't mind so much but if you use a bit less then their meaning stands out a lot more.... and did you take any pictures of your mum and Buddy at the fair??? Because i want to see! Haha!

DiamondCheckers

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 21-07-03 21:36

There is a picture with Buddy and me on ITP!

Some love last a lifetime...Some love last forever!!!
http://www.freewebs.com/martellstables
Profiel is weer aangepast!!

Antwoord op onderwerpPlaats een reactie