Buddy and me!

Moderators: balance, C_arola, Sica, Neonlight

Toevoegen aan eigen berichten

diamondGirl

Buddy and me!

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter : 15-07-03 23:09

some of you may know that I am bringing Buddy to the fair well I still am but I am not gonna show my mom is going to but I will still get to show him of I mean like walk him around the fair horse barn! Lachen Knipoog Haha! Scheve mond Huilen Tong uitsteken Cool Lovers Bloos Schijnheilig *LOL* Verward Verdrietig OK dan! Cheese! Clown Vingers aflikken Ach gut Ach gut Dromen Vingers aflikken

diamondGirl

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter : 15-07-03 23:11

some of you may know that I am bringing Buddy to the fair well I still am but I am not gonna show him my mom is going to but I will still get to show him of I mean like walk him around the fair horse barn! Lachen Knipoog Haha! Scheve mond Huilen Tong uitsteken Cool Lovers Bloos Schijnheilig *LOL* Verward Verdrietig OK dan! Cheese! Clown Vingers aflikken Ach gut Ach gut Dromen Vingers aflikken

sorry I forgot to write him sorry!but I corected it!

diamondGirl

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter : 15-07-03 23:13

I miss my horse DC memories are with me forever of her and even thow I got a new horse I still miss my little DC!waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

diamondGirl

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter : 15-07-03 23:13

Anoniem

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 16-07-03 00:28

Hi, nice that you want to share your story. But please don't use so many smiley's, it's better if they have a reason in the story Knipoog
And could you tell a bit clearer what you mean. I believe you want to say that not you but your mother is showing Buddy on the fair? I wish you good luck!

DiamondCheckers

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 16-07-03 20:28

Voor een kind van negen is het altijd leuk die smileys te gebruiken he! Haha!
Ik zal het erover hebben met mijn dochter. Ze komt hier niet zo vaak en zodoende gebeurt het wel eens dat ze dubbel post.
Ja, we gaan nog steeds naar de Fair die er nu is en ik zal nu met Buddy showen. Shauni was nog niet klaar om het te doen. Misschien volgend jaar.

vikki

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 16-07-03 21:06

It will be so much fun to watch your mum show Buddy at the fair! Lachen And just think... when you feel like it you can be your mum's and Buddy's groom but if you don't feel like it you can watch all the other people and horses Haha!. Is it just people and horses at the fair or are there other things to do as well Shauni? And oh... are you going to take some pictures Cheese! of Buddy and your mum??? So we can see how much fun you all had...